Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Children, My World

As my three children grew older, I found myself at the end of my career in childcare. I left the life that I new and loved. I stumbled through my new life with a heaviness that I could not shake, leaving a hole in my heart where all of the children had lived before. I had a bad case of empty nest syndrome, not only for my own children, but all of the children that I had cared for throughout the years. I found myself needing to stay connected somehow, so I started writing. I decided to write about all of the wonderful memories that I had stored of that special time in my life. Each memory holds love, humor, and sweetness. All of my writing stems from the privilege of watching children grow and learn in their world... I enjoyed my time in never never land!

No comments:

Post a Comment